Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to our blog!


Hello Friends and Family!

We have started a blog (I have started a blog) to help share my thoughts and ideas about our upcoming wedding and the beginning of our new family!

Meet Lucy, the newest edition to our family!

Feel free to comment and give me some feedback!

Love,

Genie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, boy.. she looks high energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to participate in the progress of this wonderful day, Genie & Larry (well, Genie anyway). I remember a lovely evening not too long ago when I had the opportunity to pass along a few ideas to your friend for her big day... If you are interested in any reminders ;-) just let me know. Congratulations, my friends, I feel like I've been there from the beginning and am blessed to know you both!
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich! Yes Lucy is very high energy and just so happy all the time.

    Sarah, I would love your help and advice. Larry and I are always talking about how we admire your relationship with Bob and what a wonderful family you guys have.

    ReplyDelete