This weekend (easter weekend) marks the 40 day mark of Larry's mother's passing. We gathered with family and friends to celebrate the amazing woman that was Seung Kim.
Today Jean (Larry's Sister) and I went wedding dress shopping. It was great, we went to David's bridal and checked out various types, fabrics and designs. Who knew that wedding dress shopping could be so much fun! AND who knew that I would actually look pretty good in a strapless dress (not me!)
I got a little teary eyed thinking of our wedding and thinking of Larry's mom. I had to fill out some paperwork and descriptives of our family for my dress appointment and when the space for #of mother's/grandmothers came up and it ripped my heart out to just write the number 1.
Thinking of Sue, which I often do whenever I look at my ring, I asked Jean to teach me how to make this fish dish that Larry's mom always made for us. So we got the ingredients and will be making it this afternoon. There is so much that I wish I could have learned from her. So much that I would have liked to know...but I guess I can get these stories whenever I want from Larry, his sister and his Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment