Today is the last day to RSVP for our wedding. All RSVP's that are not submitted today will be sent back...Of course they won't be sent back!! Are you crazy!
Sigh...I'm ready for this wedding to be here. We had a little mini crisis with the flowers, but I have chosen to move forward and do exactly what I need at this point, which is to hire someone to do all of the bouquet's, boutonnieres, and corsages. I appreciate the offers of friends and family to help with this, but at this point I would feel more comfortable hiring someone to do this. There is a difference between saving money and stressing out versus paying for the peace of mind so that others do not have to slave to do it. We have a fairly large wedding party and I could not expect anyone handle all of this on their own.
Lets leave this to the professionals people, no hard feelings...just need to get it taken care of. My mantra and motto for the next 4 weeks is: "It's not a problem, if we find a solution! WE can handle anything!"
This blog post might sound like I'm annoyed or frustrated, but it's really a reflection of how I plan to approach and put out these little fires. Believe me, I am loving every minute of planning this wedding, and am so excited that we have just about a month left!
Happy Planning! Love,
Genie Kimchee.
No comments:
Post a Comment