Friday, July 6, 2012

Wedded Bliss

I am writing from our honeymoon in Costa Rica!! Now that the wedding has come and gone, I find myself saddened that I don't have any pending craft projects or deadlines for the big day! Crazy right? I've heard that this is common for most couples who were heavily involved with planning their weddings. I look at pinterest now and say, "I can't look at the wedding tab anymore." But what I can do is continue to use my creative thought process and help otherS plan their fun parties and continue to have some fun themed parties in the future. I'm pretty sure babies will be coming in the next two years or so and then my crafty creativity will be in full force. As much fun as it was planning our wedding there was a lot of people who put their blood sweat and tears into making our day so fantastic. Without each and everyone of our friends and family we would not have had the beautiful wedding we did. Cannot wait to share photos when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment