Monday, August 13, 2012

Style Me "Lovely"

Have you ever heard of the blog Style Me Pretty?  It is an amazingly gorgeous blog full of the most beautiful photos of real weddings all over the United States and even worldwide!  When I first started following Style Me Pretty, I remembered how amazing it was to see stories from real brides talking about how they planned their weddings and what resources/vendors they used and what advice they gave to make their wedding days so perfect.

When I started planning my wedding, I envisioned that I would create a wedding from scratch, with inspiration from everything around us, whether it was the antique collectibles I had in our house or the natural beauty of the Central Coast of California, I was on a mission to turn my wedding into the most amazing collaboration of friends, family, love and commitment.

A lot of my inspiration came from wedding blogs like Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, and Wedding Chicks.  So I thought I would try my luck and submit my wedding to Style Me Pretty.  I was hoping to share how much love went into our wedding as a way to share and thank those who helped make our day special.  With no such luck, Style Me Pretty kindly declined my submission, which made me sad for a brief minute and then I moved on.

I realized, that I don't need a wedding blog to validate my feelings.  So I am posting our wedding photo's on our family blog and doing it in true Kimchee style and thanking everyone involved in the making of our wedding.  Hence why my blog post is titled "Style Me Lovely".





ROLL THE CREDITS!!!

Photographer:  Ken Kienow
Flowers:  Close Friend Wendy Owens
Cake:  Sunny Lee, Filigree Cakes
Decor:  Bride, Groom, Family, & Friends
Music:  Close Friends
Venue:  Flying Caballos Ranch, Joleen Taffoya was amazing!!!
Day of Coordinator:  The amazing Tara Schaefer
Officiant:  Our Chiropractor, Dr. Bobby Maybee
Brides Dress: Brides Against Breast Cancer!!
Brides Shoes:  Toms - Leopard Print Flats & Nina of New York - Eterna
Bridesmaid Dresses:  Nordstrom Rack
Bridesmaid Necklaces:  Nordstrom Rack
Bridesmaid and Brides Hair Pieces:  Brides DIY design
Grooms Suit:  Tailor made by Proper Suit
Grooms Shoes:  To Boot New York
Grooms Cufflinks & Tie Bar:  Etsy - Spiffing Jewelry
Catering:  Chef Rick Manson, Executive Chef of the Far Western
Student Helpers:  Student Interns from work...love you guys!
The Dallons Family...you are amazing and you know why!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment