Our new adventure has begun! I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant! Excitement and joy flooded through my veins when I saw the + sign on the pregnancy test. I've taken pregnancy tests before and they've all been negative, so the first time you see that + sign is the most crazy exiting experience I think anybody could feel. Unless it's something that you're not expecting....
My first doctor's appointment will be July 1st. Can't wait to find out more details and to see how things are progressing. So far I've starting reading up on websites like The Bump and Baby Center, which also has an app for the iphone!
Larry is super calm, doesn't want to get too excited because it is too early to tell, but deep down inside, I know he's excited. He's been doing all this research on what I can and can't eat, what I should be eating and what we should be doing during the first trimester.
More details to come as we embark on this exciting adventure...
Love, Genie Kimchee
No comments:
Post a Comment