A couple of friends asked me if I had any idea whether it was boy or a girl. Based on my "cravings" or lack there of...and just my instincts, I had a little feeling it was a boy. I'm mostly craving fruits and veggies, which isn't exciting as pickles and ice cream.
I am officially in my third trimester! I can't believe I am 65% of the way through my pregnancy! I'm feeling great and am starting to nest and get ready for our little boy to join us. Larry has been the best partner throughout this whole process! He's Mr. Dad already, making dinner, doing dishes, doing laundry and taking care of me.
We haven't picked a name yet...but there's been plenty of discussion!
I recently had dinner with some old friends! I grew up swimming with Amy & Carly. We are all pregnant and due within weeks/months of each other! I can't wait to take our little ones swimming together.
So good to catch up with old friends and to connect with some other women who are going through the same process as me. Plenty of baby discussion being had at this dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment