Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses!

So I went back and forth about what I wanted my beautiful bridesmaids to wear.  First I suggested that they all just pick a dress that works for them and all it had to be was dark blue, but dresses are expensive.  I would never ask my bridesmaids to pay for a $200.00 dress.

The other day Larry and I were shopping at Nordstrom Rack.  For those of us working class gals and guys, Nordstrom Rack is where "we" can afford to shop and find some great name brand clothes.  This is one of our favorite stores to stop on our drive home from Los Angeles.  Anyways, I was casually browsing the dress department when I saw this cute strapless deep blue number.  It was formal enough, yet appropriate for an outdoor wedding.  And then I saw another one...and then another one!  I was giddy like a kid in a candy store.

I was able to secure enough sizes for all of my bridesmaids and the best part is....drum roll please....

They were only $39.95!  Originally $159.00 and probably discontinued or something.

I did have to call a couple of other Nordstrom Rack stores in California, Arizona and Texas to get a couple of other sizes, but I think it was worth it!

For $39.95 I think the girls can get their dresses altered and add some great accessories to make them uniquely theirs. So excited for this bargain find!

No comments:

Post a Comment