I am learning what I can and can't accomplish by myself. In order to keep my sanity I have decided to delegate responsibilities to my friends and family members in hopes to alleviate some of the stress of planning the wedding. Not only does including my friends and family in the process make others feel special and more a part of the big day, it will also help make my wedding day more memorable.
Something super important to remember or something I like to remind myself is:
It is our special day, if there is something specific that we want, then go for it. If it is something that can be left out then leave it out...nobody will miss it if they don't know about it!
ALSO! Only let people in on a need to know basis. The best way to alleviate stress is by saying, "oh it's going to be great and don't worry about it" especially when my mom's asks once a week, "has the caterer contacted you about how much he is going to charge". No offense mom, but I know you're concerned about how much everything costs; but we've got it under control! I am fully capable of looking at my budget.
No comments:
Post a Comment