Thursday, June 21, 2012

9 Days....

Oh my!  We only have 9 days to go!!!  I had a mini anxiety attack two nights ago, but i think it was just the initial shock of how close the wedding is.  Patches my Dalmatian was able to calm me down...his calming presence always helps me, I LOVE PET THERAPY!

Things I've decided not to do to reduce my stress:
  1. Stop looking at Pinterest. I love pinterest and all of the ideas you can get from it, but at this point if I don't have it done now, there is no way I'm going to start any new projects now.
  2. Drink a lot of water...I tend to stop drinking fluids when I get stressed.
  3. Focus on the task at hand and try not to do too much forward thinking.
  4. Breathe...
  5. Laugh...
  6. Enjoy every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment