Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time Crunch

We have 16 days left until the wedding.

I'm feeling good! Trying to manage a good skin care regimen, booked my spa care treatments leading up to the wedding, updated my to do list.

Larry bought me this awesome spa pass for a local spa in town for $50 back in November. It covers 3 different visits hair cut, facial and massage and all you have to do is pay gratuity. So stoked to cash in on this deal. I even upgraded for $10-20 extra dollars for the deluxe treatments. I think scheduling these blocks of relaxation are important for the bride. I know I would never take a break if these things weren't scheduled. Looking forward to relaxation those days leading up to the wedding.

My mom flys in this afternoon. I'm going to try my best not to turn into a monster and stress out. For some reason I tend to get more stressed when people try to help or ask me for things to do. Can't you read my mind people? Hahaha.... My mantra, "it's going to be fine. Don't worry about it. You can help me work on this..."

That's all for now!

Genie Kimchee

No comments:

Post a Comment